Should I buy the Lenovo Y50 for Gaming or wait for 5th gen Intel CPU

Frederic Fong

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
Im thinking about getting a Gaming Laptop to run games like The Division. Arma III. League of Legends and others. I heard that Intel is going to release the Intel 5th generation Broadwell CPU that will reduce the heat which is very efficient for laptops as they can get very hot. I need it to play these games and its my first gaming equipment. Please give me some recommendations.

Solution
Acer will be releasing Broadwell laptops, but the weak GPU isn't worth it. If you don't immediately require a computer, I would wait for the other manufacturers to release their machines.

zeyuanfu

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
Acer will be releasing Broadwell laptops, but the weak GPU isn't worth it. If you don't immediately require a computer, I would wait for the other manufacturers to release their machines.

Solution

MSIGeno

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
You can take a look at the MSI 5th generation Broadwell models. if you are looking for something thin and light, the GS60 series would be a great laptop to take a look at. if you want some serious power and cooling, than the GT series may be more up your alley