Should I change to a differnt display?

Michael Swarly

Commendable
Jun 1, 2016
To anyone reading this I have 2 hp 22.5 inch monitor's and I can not find any monitor stands for them i'm looking for a triple monitor stand that mounts to the wall since Friday I get my paycheck and I can buy the 3rd monitor and if they have no stands I would have to stick with what I got and I may purchase a differnt monitor in a year. Thank you for your time :)

Solution
Triple monitor wall-mounts are hard to come by. For the simple reason that 3 monitors add a significant weight & troublesome dimensions to mount safety.

I'd consider either a triple monitor desk mount, mounting monitors on their own wallmounts (so 3x mounts for 3x monitors), or limiting yourself to two, larger monitors.
Triple monitor wall-mounts are hard to come by. For the simple reason that 3 monitors add a significant weight & troublesome dimensions to mount safety.

I'd consider either a triple monitor desk mount, mounting monitors on their own wallmounts (so 3x mounts for 3x monitors), or limiting yourself to two, larger monitors.

Solution