Should i go for this?

Steve101_

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
Solution
The American model has less cores (but same amount of threads, and Intel multithreading is much better than AMD) but runs at a faster speed and has more powerful graphics. you will see better performance out of it, although it may produce more heat than the AMD model.

weberdarren97

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015
The American model has less cores (but same amount of threads, and Intel multithreading is much better than AMD) but runs at a faster speed and has more powerful graphics. you will see better performance out of it, although it may produce more heat than the AMD model.

Solution

dangus

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
i would go for the star wars laptop all day long. its newer technology plus has dedicated (low end) graphics which will still be better than the HP. less cores doesnt necessarily mean it's slower. it's going to use less power so i bet it will make less heat as well.

P.S. - it has intel HYPERthreading not "multithreading" (probably a typo) which means 2 core/ 4 threads. AMD does not have hyperthreading. it just has 4 physical cores but that doesnt necessarily mean its faster. the new intel CPUs are most definitely faster clock-for-clock.