Siberia Elite V2's (Kingston HyperX Edition) or Logitech G930's

TheFaceOff

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
The hyperX's are 50 bucks, but its about 30 bucks cheaper than normal v2's, does this mean that there is a sale, or are the sound drivers shittier in the hyper x ones? the g930's i heard has better reviews, but there's a 40 dollar price gap, my budget for a pair of gaming headsets is $100

Solution
I own a pair of 930's right now. From my experience they're solid and the voice morphing features are fun if you want to joke around with friends or in-game. The software features are also a bonus as there's alot you can do in terms of setting different buttons and to do different things. You can have them simply play/pause etc. or have them do other things in-game as well. They feel comfortable and once you put them on they don't feel like they're squishing your head, nor do they feel cheap. The ear cups have a soft touch plastic which feels nice but in practice makes finger grease visible. The 7.1 surround is GREAT especially if you're playing immersive games like an FPS or MMO where you can hear things around you accurately. Would I...

Demorthus

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
I own a pair of 930's right now. From my experience they're solid and the voice morphing features are fun if you want to joke around with friends or in-game. The software features are also a bonus as there's alot you can do in terms of setting different buttons and to do different things. You can have them simply play/pause etc. or have them do other things in-game as well. They feel comfortable and once you put them on they don't feel like they're squishing your head, nor do they feel cheap. The ear cups have a soft touch plastic which feels nice but in practice makes finger grease visible. The 7.1 surround is GREAT especially if you're playing immersive games like an FPS or MMO where you can hear things around you accurately. Would I recommend these? Yea. The sound quality on these headphones are great, you get punchy bass but yet it doesn't drown things out, nice mids, lows, and the highs feel sharp. Also, the volume control on the actual headset is a great and convenient bonus, also, since they're wireless you can take them to...the bathroom, I do it to keep talking to people on things like Hangouts or skype but it's worth noting that it does keep the voice/sound quality from a decent distance if you're the type that wants to get up and grab a drink while talking in-game in chat or listen to music OR even watch a movie from your bed or across the room! I think if you get these you will not be dissapointed, but I have not tried the HyperX's so sadly I cannot vouch for those!

Solution

TheFaceOff

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

Thanks for the answer, I'll wait for anyone else who have tried the v2's and see if they're comparable to the 930's

TheFaceOff

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

screw it, i'm just going to get the g930's because they seem like they are noise con sealant, better reviews, and i know logitech more than siberia, so thanks for the answer, can't wait till the headphones arrive!

TheFaceOff

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

screw it, i'm just going to get the g930's because they seem like they are noise con sealant, better reviews, and i know logitech more than siberia, so thanks for the answer, can't wait till the headphones arrive!