Sick of Google

May 21, 2018
This has happened since I've used Google photos and they're backed Up!
My Gallery Photos Show up with Grey Square's w a line through it!
No photos!
I'm sorry but I'm pissed... I've tried every which way to Contact Google & I'm FRUSTRATED!!
I Don't get it,PLUS I Don't understand why I Just Can't go in my FB & Access my Google photos!
Thanks for listening...
I've got Parkinson's and Really trying to understand this!

Solution
So these are pictures you are getting from the internet. Not ones you have taken.

I understand that it is an Android phone, but that doesn't say if they are being saved to your SD card or the phone itself when you save them.

However, they should not be removed from the gallery when your phone is synced to the google account. Unless you are doing something I am missing here. Also, if they are removed from the gallery then they couldn't be there with a gray box.

There is missing info here.
Do you by any chance keep the images on the SD card rather than the device? If yes, the card be becoming corrupted. This would cause the gray image issue.

Also, you may want to check your phone for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc. These can also cause this problem.

May 21, 2018

I use Gallery on Android phone & Google automatically backs them up w my Google acct.

When Google backs pics up, my Gallery that is used to save pics etc from FB and other places...Removes them from Gallery & I can't Share them UNLESS I Spend hour's searching in Google Photos. Isn't there a Simple way to find a pic/meme.
I thought I'd be able to just open.

So these are pictures you are getting from the internet. Not ones you have taken.

I understand that it is an Android phone, but that doesn't say if they are being saved to your SD card or the phone itself when you save them.

However, they should not be removed from the gallery when your phone is synced to the google account. Unless you are doing something I am missing here. Also, if they are removed from the gallery then they couldn't be there with a gray box.

There is missing info here.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS