signals messed up

Billisok

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
We have several Digital T.V.'s in our house, but no cable. We have Them plugged into the coaxle, for signal, but we do NOT get cable. The past few days, we loose signal for extended times, or only 1 channel will stay on even when changing stations. How do I fix it?
#1 I'm in Florida, United States. #2 I'm guessing it's digital over air. They are all HD t.v.'s. This is the first time in almost 2 years there has been any problem. We use the coaxle, because we could not find reasonably (cheap) priced antennas

Solution
Depends on what setup you have.
What the digital signal strength is in your area.

You can look up where your local transmitter is, if it is broadcasting a Digital signal or mixed Analog Digital.

There will be a range map depending on where and how far you are away from the transmitter. It will also tell you what class of digital aerial is required in your area to receive a good digital signal to obtain all the channels provided.

Click on the link bellow, and once there type your post code in on the left.
It will locate your nearest transmitter to you, and from there you should check if your aerial is mounted in the right orientation. As I said it should also tell you what class of Digital aerial you need also based on the...

Shaun o

Distinguished
Depends on what setup you have.
What the digital signal strength is in your area.

You can look up where your local transmitter is, if it is broadcasting a Digital signal or mixed Analog Digital.

There will be a range map depending on where and how far you are away from the transmitter. It will also tell you what class of digital aerial is required in your area to receive a good digital signal to obtain all the channels provided.

Click on the link bellow, and once there type your post code in on the left.
It will locate your nearest transmitter to you, and from there you should check if your aerial is mounted in the right orientation. As I said it should also tell you what class of Digital aerial you need also based on the transmitter and it`s coverage of your area.
The farther away the higher class of digital aerial is required. (More expensive

Class of digital aerials.
http://www.tvdigitalinfo.com/aerials.html

Transmitter orentation, location.
http://www.ukfree.tv/txlist.php

Solution

Billisok

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
#1 I'm in Florida, United States. #2 I'm guessing it's digital over air. They are all HD t.v.'s. This is the first time in almost 2 years there has been any problem. We use the coaxle, because we could not find reasonably priced antennas.