SIM CARD is not detected in my tablet model 9020A

hang-the-9

Titan

If the tablet does not see the SIM cards, the slot is bad and has to be repaired or the tablet replaced. Or are you just saying it sees the card but you can't activate it? To activate a new SIM card you need to unlock the device from the old carrier.

Fernando_5

Estimable
Dec 4, 2015

My tablet model AT&T Trek ID 9020A, manufacturer: TCL communications ltd, SIM CARD , original SIM Card (IMEI014318002757441) locked permanently .
Based on this, I changed SIM CARD, but the tablet does not recognize a new SIM CARD. I changed SIM CARD two times, but my tablet does not accept changes. I made master restore two time in my tablet, but my tablet always use old original SIM Card.
Please recommend how fix the problem?

hang-the-9

Titan

If the tablet does not see the SIM cards, the slot is bad and has to be repaired or the tablet replaced. Or are you just saying it sees the card but you can't activate it? To activate a new SIM card you need to unlock the device from the old carrier.

mdw17

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
Please check your SIM card first in other device. Else may be your device has a problem in network section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ptt1404 Android Tablets 5
Mxfofo9 Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 0
D Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
Xjock21 Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 3
H Android Tablets 1