SIMS 3 on Dell inspiron 5000 series?

vanid

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016
Hi everyone! Will a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 series be able to play Sims 3 or Sims 4? And if it can, will it significantly lower the performance of my laptop? I've been craving to play it for months now. Thank you!

Solution
You can play them, both, but they will seriously lower the performance. 4 even more so. I would suggest you be prepared for not only things to run slower in the game(s) but also for your play time to be very limited. You also may experience a bit more overheating when playing them.

While, again, they can be run on a laptop, they are better played on a desktop. Especially if you are (like me LOL) one to add lots of stuff to the game to customize it.
You can play them, both, but they will seriously lower the performance. 4 even more so. I would suggest you be prepared for not only things to run slower in the game(s) but also for your play time to be very limited. You also may experience a bit more overheating when playing them.

While, again, they can be run on a laptop, they are better played on a desktop. Especially if you are (like me LOL) one to add lots of stuff to the game to customize it.

Solution