sir, i was using acer inspire... my laptop power symbol was blinking....and also my monitor is not viewing the display...

rajeshmurthy

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014
sir, i was using acer inspire... my laptop power symbol was blinking....and also my monitor is not viewing the display...i can't see anything...
as usually i power on my laptop and go through administrator...but at this time i was open administrator or acer ...it was nothing viewing the display....the mouse option also not visible...
i can;t see anything...I worried that it look likes that the display is fail...
i have purchased this acer inspire just a month ago...
the power symbol was blinking...so, i didn;t see my display...
just a hour before also my friend was using my laptop...after that what happened i don't know ..the power symbol starts blinking...
i think it that it was because of low battery charging but if i shut down that it will blinks every time till this time it was blinking...
and if i power on my laptop i can see acer or administrator of such two options...if i open any one it will not show any thing....
it can't view the display....

sir,please urgent tell me about my problem???? Is there any remedy or option available???

If it's only a month old, contact ACER to get it fixed or replaced. If it turns on to Windows enough that you can see the accounts to log on to, the display is probably fine, it may be the video card or possibly the account.

Does the screen go totally black when you try to logon? Need some details about what exactly happens when you turn on the computer.