Skype and Facebook Possibly Integrating Contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuonH

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
[citation][nom]hoof_hearted[/nom]Nice picture. I need to friend her.[/citation]

Sigh, anyone else remember the word "befriend"...

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
[citation][nom]AuonH[/nom]Sigh, anyone else remember the word "befriend"...[/citation]
That word died with the rest of the English language, circa 1997.

AMD_pitbull

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]jomofro39[/nom]That word died with the rest of the English language, circa 1997.[/citation]

Too true. The main reason I don't like facebook is seen on the "updates" page. I log on and this is roughly what I see:
"OMG! SOOOOOO DRUNK!!!!"
"Yooo wuts yoo upp tooo budeee"
etc.

The best part of all these wonderfully composed sentences? They take words and, quite often, add letters, making them longer. I thought the whole point of changing words like "to" into "2" was to save characters.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]AMD_pitbull[/nom]Too true. The main reason I don't like facebook is seen on the "updates" page. I log on and this is roughly what I see:"OMG! SOOOOOO DRUNK!!!!""Yooo wuts yoo upp tooo budeee"etc.The best part of all these wonderfully composed sentences? They take words and, quite often, add letters, making them longer. I thought the whole point of changing words like "to" into "2" was to save characters.[/citation]
Well the only updates are people you (be)friended......means they are your friends typing like idiots lol

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
TOMS YOU REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SPAM!!!
Also, 1. HOT girl in the pic.
2. Play on words on the headline "is there a reason I should care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS