Skype and Windows microphone volume problem

Voicu Cosmin

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
Hello, guys.I have a very unpleasant problem.When i move the microphone volume bar from skype, it automatically moves the Windows microphone volume bar.This happens the other way around too.I attached a Gyazo Gif, so you can understand better.I wish to mention that the Allow applications to take exclusive control over this device option is unchecked.Have a bright day, and happy holydays. ^^ http://gyazo.com/6dcc54ee3c75d222d08b6d17ecb3ec0a

hotwiregirl

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Ive had this same problem and the only way around it was downloading a program called screaming bee audio. It acts as microphone so you can select it in skype and adjust the volume without it taking control of the microphone.

The program uses your main mic but acts as another one, its a super easy program to use and its pretty cheap.

Its also got features on the program itself so you can mute the microphone exclusively for the applications its been selected on.

Voicu Cosmin

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013

I'm on their main page but i don't know what to download.I'm seeing Voice Again, MorphVox, but i don't know which is the right one.

hotwiregirl

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012