small white vertical lines

Abdullah89

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
hi.
i am having this problem with my gpu. when i connect the monitor to the dedicated graphics card it shows these white vertical lines. if i connect the monitor to the builtin gpu these lines disappear.

i am really worried as i just assembled this new pc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/auwafpdt2y7y67y/Ai9WdjtO559NN...

Solution
Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly you're using a desktop PC right? And when you connect the monitor into the Graphics card you'll see lines but if you connect it into the motherboard port for your monitor there's no lines.
- I would check first if the graphics card is seated properly into it's port.
- Take it off for couple of seconds then put it back in and see if the same problem will persist.
- If it does then it's a hardware problem and reflowing or replacing the graphics card itself would be the only solution.
Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly you're using a desktop PC right? And when you connect the monitor into the Graphics card you'll see lines but if you connect it into the motherboard port for your monitor there's no lines.
- I would check first if the graphics card is seated properly into it's port.
- Take it off for couple of seconds then put it back in and see if the same problem will persist.
- If it does then it's a hardware problem and reflowing or replacing the graphics card itself would be the only solution.

Solution