Smartphone Receive Bluetooth and Transmit to Headset Simultaneously

jpwrobleski1992

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
I'm looking to have everyone in my office have a chance to be their own DJ.

I want to have music played through a Bluetooth transmitter, receive the audio through a smartphone to then transmit to my wireless headset.

I want everyone to be able to select whatever DJ they want to throughout the office through their phone. I know you could potentially receive through your phone and output through your audio jack. But I want and like the flexibility of being able to transmit to a wireless headset.

I guess my question is, can you recieve from one source, and then transmit to another simultaneously.

Solution
You stated that you want them to pick from whatever music is available.... the NAS acts more like an old Juke Box... the user connects to it and selects the album or songs they want to hear and it plays on their device. If the want to create a playlist they can surf thru the available media and queue it up and go...

Ever used Amazon Music? select an artist / album / song and play one or all selected...

jpwrobleski1992

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013

corroded

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
You stated that you want them to pick from whatever music is available.... the NAS acts more like an old Juke Box... the user connects to it and selects the album or songs they want to hear and it plays on their device. If the want to create a playlist they can surf thru the available media and queue it up and go...

Ever used Amazon Music? select an artist / album / song and play one or all selected...

Solution