Snapchat on Bluestacks

SweedishFishMaybe

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015
Bluestacks is a great emulator for all things Android and I have been using it for awhile but for some reason recently the Snapchat App has not been able to connect to their servers. I have tried running it as administrator and uninstalling plenty of times as well as other basic quick-fixes to no avail. I was wondering if anyone has a fix to this issue?

vlxedits

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Dont worry, its not just you. I've been trying to go on snapchat through bluestacks for weeks now, and I get the "cant connect to servers" error too. Theres no fix unless the bluestacks developers release one.

SweedishFishMaybe

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015

Dang that sucks, do you know of any other Android/IPhone emulators out there that work well?

vlxedits

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Casper is an alternative I use for snapchat which isn't on the appstore and you have to download it from the site ( http://casper.io/ ) . The downside is that there is no official way to chat with people on it, but it still has everything else. ( you ewhoring m8 ? )

SweedishFishMaybe

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015

Nah I just hate switching between so many devices, I love having everything set up on my PC (Dolphin was created by the Gods)

chrissiej24

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
I think the problem may be with snapchat because i have tried to use it on other emulators beside bluestacks recently and if the app opens it immediately stops working and goes back to the main menu

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Apps General Discussion 2
henrytcasey Apps General Discussion 5
S Apps General Discussion 2
B Apps General Discussion 2
a cooperator Apps General Discussion 2
T Apps General Discussion 1
D Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 2
A Apps General Discussion 1
D Apps General Discussion 1