so I got a new sd csrd it's 32 whatever and I don't know how to move anything. I went to my files and clicked on images and mo

Solution
It depends on what you are moving. For images you should be able to move them via your gallery. If that doesn't let you, as on some phones it doesn't, you can try another App for the gallery. The same goes for music and videos, and photos you take, you need an app that allows you to save them to the SD card.

Now if you want a simple and quick way, you can connect the phone via USB cord to a computer, then move all the stuff you want on the card into a folder on the computer (you can't do that with apps). Once that is done, just copy them all back over to the SD card instead of the phones storage. This also allows you to leave a copy on the computer so that if something happens to the phone or the stuff on it, then you still have the...
It depends on what you are moving. For images you should be able to move them via your gallery. If that doesn't let you, as on some phones it doesn't, you can try another App for the gallery. The same goes for music and videos, and photos you take, you need an app that allows you to save them to the SD card.

Now if you want a simple and quick way, you can connect the phone via USB cord to a computer, then move all the stuff you want on the card into a folder on the computer (you can't do that with apps). Once that is done, just copy them all back over to the SD card instead of the phones storage. This also allows you to leave a copy on the computer so that if something happens to the phone or the stuff on it, then you still have the stuff rather than having lost it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS