So I have the new Tw j5500 tower speakers with built in sub.. so took hook it up to a 7.1 surround system , for sound output

And those are self powered speakers so if your surround system doesn't have front pre outs you will need a speaker to line level converter to connect them to the receiver or main unit.
Don't forget to go through the speaker set up so you can balance the levels of the center, side, and rear speakers.

And those are self powered speakers so if your surround system doesn't have front pre outs you will need a speaker to line level converter to connect them to the receiver or main unit.
Don't forget to go through the speaker set up so you can balance the levels of the center, side, and rear speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dh100592 Audio 0
C Audio 1
H Audio 3
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 6
R Audio 3
B Audio 1
B Audio 1
B Audio 2
I Audio 6
P Audio 1
P Audio 1
T Audio 1
S Audio 2
N Audio 1
D Audio 1
S Audio 6
M Audio 3
R Audio 7
Similar threads
Question How can I hook up power book shelf speakers an speaker towers that are speaker wire
Solved! How can you hook up a Samsung subwoofer to a BW LED SPK M speaker to the back of my computer tower?
Solved! Mixing high-end tower speakers & sub for theater system
Question Samsung sound tower
Solved! Sound bar with output, pair to amp w/ tower speakers
Selecting the right power supply for a tower speaker(Philips)
Solved! Can I use powered tower speaker for second subwoofer
VMPS Super Tower III
Connect Exibel BDX610 Bluetooth DAB Stereo System to Exibel BTX1500 Tower Speaker?
Novatech tower system stereo
Solved! I have purchased a Yamaha HTR 3067 6 ohms av receiver and connected to a john barrell 4 ohms 3 way tower speaker with centre a
can we attach tower speaker of SONY dz950 home theater to dz350 home theater?
How do you setup a Samsung tower to a LG smart TV? Without having Bluetooth
Looking for system control wiring for a vintage Sony home stereo tower model TA-AX295
Help with left tower speaker, sounds bad until pressure is applied
How can I use Wharfdale towers both with my Denon Reciever for Movies and Onkyo Stereo Amp for my turntable?
How can I connect my samsung 6270 smart tv to my samsung jw5500 tower speakers?? I have it connected via digital but I don't w
Samsung HT j5500 speaker surround speaker and center speaker not working
Please help. I have a LG 55" 4K TV and Denon 1300 Receiver with some high end towers
Run soundbar and tower speakers simultaneously

ASK THE COMMUNITY