Some things for samsung J5...

Blitz Blitz

Estimable
May 18, 2015
Hi,
I got a present for christmas, new samsung j5, but I'dont know how to call, but it's "bare". What things I need for this phone? Should I upgrade something? Maybe somebody can recommend good and quality brands:
-Case, tray?
-Screen protector?
-Micro SD, what size is good? Can I install apps to microSD, or just only store files like photos, mp3s and etc.?
-Car holder for gps?
-Car charger?
-More capacious battery?
-Anything else?
Need some help. Thank you... :)

GeRgY

Admirable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello :)

I will give you advice for your phone:
1) Case -> flip(hard) case. Get Samsung original flip case!
2) Screen protector -> glass protector
3) SD -> the size near 16GB is good enough. Watch over the speed (type) :) SanDisk for sure.
4) Car gadgets are optional
5) Battery -> you may take one portable battery charger (put in in your pocket).
Thats all!

Regards,
GeRgY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 0
pwillie122891 Android Smartphones 3
Lg442bg Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
K Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 2
henrytcasey Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question Will an SD card set as internal storage start to be used for things like apps once the internal storage is full on an android phone?
Question trying to backup(activation startup thing) data and apps from a phone with broken unusable screen(optimo g7 maxx)
Question Ringtones make me imagine things
We Rode Google’s CES Rollercoaster and Filmed the Whole Thing
Xiaomi Foldable Phone Leaked on Video: Is This the Real Thing?
LG Making 16-Camera Phone That Can Do Crazy (and Scary) Things
Solved! my phone works- it rings, you can hear the ring tone but I cant open the window to see my accounts or any thing but it just wo
Restated phone and lost a bunch of things help please
Are Four-Camera Phones the Next Big Thing?
im using vodafone 200 i saved all my things in the SD card but my phone can't work properly i cant use wifi bluetooth data bec
My huaweill keeps saying please confirm update before updating and I configure it keeps saying the same thing
My phone said the thing star and I can't get back in it please help me
I have a memory card but my phone keeps saying no space and I formatted my SD card to internal storage and the only thing left
I found the whole thing photos and contact on my Galaxy Express 3 its asking for a login
Ai have a ZTE but I have a SD 32 Gb init it already has things on it and this alot more space what do I do to fix that message
Google Just Reinvented SMS with Chat: 7 Things You Need to Know
My Samsung Galaxy Prime+ wont save things to my SD card at all
How do you restore things on a Samsung galaxy s6
My Samsung galaxy s5 will turn on to the lock screen but won't do any thing, I can't even turn it off!
I deleted some photos and videos from my Google + account in my Samsung Androide Smartphone..bt I want to restore that things

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS