Somebody stolen my Asus Z010D please help to track down my phone. The lone phone I only have.

sopungakabedo

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
I lost my Asus Z010D, somebody has stole my phone from my room. EMEI no. ]removed by Moderator - you've already got enough problems.

Please help me out. Much need my phone back. You can catch me here if got, E-mail address removed by Moderator to prevent you from being Spammed

Solution
We would have no way to track your phone. You would need to have installed tracking apps or have signed up for a tracking service to locate it. You should contact your carrier/service provider and have them turn off the service to the device, so no one runs up your bill. Then log into all accounts you used to access from that phone and change all your passwords.
We would have no way to track your phone. You would need to have installed tracking apps or have signed up for a tracking service to locate it. You should contact your carrier/service provider and have them turn off the service to the device, so no one runs up your bill. Then log into all accounts you used to access from that phone and change all your passwords.

Solution