Someone is using my phone number to text other people. I trace the number and found out who it belongs to but she is the one r

Status
Not open for further replies.

nascar388

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015
From what I have googled their are apps so someone can use your number to text someone else. This person that is receiving texts from my number is texting me back asking me to stop. I traced the number of the person texting me. This person is an ex girlfriend of a friend of mine but I HAVE NEVER MET HER and have no idea who she is other than her name from tracing her number. Can I find out who has stolen, using or whatever you want to call it and how would I go about that?

markb323

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
there was an app released that could spoof someones number it was removed and banned im sure this is whats caused this, since the app is banned what he or she is doing is illegal and you could/should report it to the police

Jul 23, 2018

Jul 23, 2018
Yes someone got ahold of my phone number and is using it to call random people and they call me back and ask me who I am cause they got a call from me.. and I have no idea about it.. so I dont know what is going on or how to put a stop to it..

rgd1101

Don't

contact your mobile service provider

Status
Not open for further replies.