Someone keeps calling me on a restricted number on my cell phone every night around 1 o'clock in the morning yesterday they ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpiosamy

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
Someone keeps calling myself a cell phone every night like a one o'clock in the morning and they don't stop but it's restricted number How can I block them I have Sprint I don't know they would be able to help me but I was just thinking maybe you guys can help me I appreciate it

Solution
You may be able to turn on the option - under the phone settings - to reject all private calls.

I have an Android/LG G5.

Go to Settings ->
Calls ->
Call Blocking & Decline...->
Private Numbers ->
Make sure the switch is turned to "ON"
"Reject all calls from private numbers."

Hopefully this is an option that will work for you.
Mine does and it blocks all calls that come in under the same veil. Some systems are different depending on the manufacturer and the service provider.

Do you have the facility to send a text (SMS) message to a caller? I have a few prepared - one is "I'm driving" and I think it goes back to the caller. If you cant do that, turn the phone off for an hour around that time for a few days and they'll get fed up with you pretty quickly.

scorpiosamy

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017

scorpiosamy

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
I will try turning the phone off like you save but I'm talking about block when he calls the person that's calling me the number is blocked so you can block the block phone cuz I tried it with different ways but if you think of something else let me know thanks

Nola__

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
You may be able to turn on the option - under the phone settings - to reject all private calls.

I have an Android/LG G5.

Go to Settings ->
Calls ->
Call Blocking & Decline...->
Private Numbers ->
Make sure the switch is turned to "ON"
"Reject all calls from private numbers."

Hopefully this is an option that will work for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS