something gone wrong with my camera

fatimasaleem199

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
I dont know what happened after my brother took my camera to his school. No matter how much i decrease or increase the shutter speed there is no effect on the images. It keeps on giving dark images. Iso is fine and so is aperture but the image results are so dark. The bokeh effect is way too dark even on 1/80_1/250 .. similarly in daylight image is dark at 1/60 .
I saw there is no scratch on lens nor on internal side. The other functions are working fine .
Thanks

Solution
Check to see if you have exposure compensation turned on. This combined with auto-iso can cause this.

If you don't know where all the settings are, I would google how to do a factory re-set.

Depending on the cost of the camera, you might consider a local repair show. Estimates for repair are either free or cheap.

bjornl

Estimable
Check to see if you have exposure compensation turned on. This combined with auto-iso can cause this.

If you don't know where all the settings are, I would google how to do a factory re-set.

Depending on the cost of the camera, you might consider a local repair show. Estimates for repair are either free or cheap.

Solution