Question Something wrong screen after putting new parts

SSGB8

Prominent
Dec 3, 2021
Nubia Red Magic 3 Nx629j, I did have warranty but ran out, battery from Amazon, power button from AliExpress ( it was only place selling it) I could have send it to company but they charge $300 to fix.

I brought a new battery and power button for my phone but when charger in the screen just like in the pics. I don't know what happen it was working before putting in new parts. It still working because it cuts on and I know it's home page because there red dot that blink. And could I just buy USB-c to HDMI to be able to see my screen and does the touch screen feature still work if not can use a program to use my mouse a touch input?

View: https://imgur.com/a/3cBxQw3

Last edited by a moderator:

SSGB8

Prominent
Dec 3, 2021
Nubia Red Magic 3 Nx629j, I did have warranty but ran out, battery from Amazon, power button from AliExpress ( it was only place selling it) I could have send it to company but they charge $300 to fix.

I brought a new battery and power button for my phone but when charger in the screen just like in the pics. I don't know what happen it was working before putting in new parts. It still working because it cuts on and I know it's home page because there red dot that blink. And could I just buy USB-c to HDMI to be able to see my screen and does the touch screen feature still work if not can use a program to use my mouse a touch input?