Sony blu ray player to DVD recorder

Bc4059

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
I have a Sony blu ray player that I want to connect to a magnavox DVD recorder. Both the blu ray and the DVD recorder have hdmi output, (blu Ray has only hdmi out) the DVD recorder also has rca input and output. Can I use a cable that has hdmi to rca connectors?

That would be a big FAT NO. HDMI is digital, RCA is analog, both are incompatible.

Is your intention to record to DVD from BR? For this to happen at all, your DVD recorder has to have VIDEO INPUT, if it does, you maybe able to find some sort of HDMI to whatever VIDEO INPUT converter. But am betting $5 this DVD recorder is intended to record stuff from a computer via USB/ethernet.

Bc4059

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016

Bc4059

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
Can You Help Me Please Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Similar threads
i have a panasonic bluray dvd player/recorder picture only static sound
I have a philips DVD Recorder/player/VCR model DVDR3545v, and i need to know how to hook it up to my Emerson flat screen tv. I
How do I connect a samsung blu ray player to a toshiba dvd recorder and an android box to the same dvd recorder... I purchased
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
Simple cheap pctv, ps3, and record player setup
record from my tv via hdmi to dvd player that does not have hdmi
i want to transfer my vhs movies to dvd disc using a zenith 4 head vhs recorder/player to a toshiba dvd recorder/player but MY
How do i record movies from my direct tv dvr player to my Toshiba dvd/vhs dual player? My tv is a smart tv( vizio) and i have
How do I record TV shows from new LG TV , onto DVD player, with tuner? I am using HDMI cable, do I also need the component ca
Turntable sound to Samsung Led TV
I want to hook up my panasonic plasma smart hdtv and my home theater to a combo dvd/vcr player. And will it record ? I do not
What DVD DL Discs +R or -R Would Be The Most Compatible With My Toshiba D-R410 DVD Recorder
Play record player through speakers or tv without receiver
Samsung smart tv/blue ray player/recorder/android box
Older DVD players/recorders and new Smart TVs Compatibility?
I have a DVD Player/Recorder with only compositve cables and a tv with only HDMI, how can I connect the DVD Player?
I have an old Samsung recorder which I have connected to my TV but the recorded movies and even DVDs out though it are all pre
Do Anyone Know If There Is A DVD Player/Recorder That Rewinds Like A VHS Tape Recorder
Hard disk DVD player skips recorded programs
Zya Music Game Adds New Content, Lets Players Win a Record Deal

ASK THE COMMUNITY