Sony Bravia flashes green then shuts off

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Try to do this steps. First, look for the 2 screws holding the front speaker cover on. Keep in mind that there are plugs covering the screws so you need to take it out first. Then, you need to unscrew and remove the speaker cover. Once it has been removed, look down and you will see 6 screw like adjusters with a white painted mark, do not touch the top row. Use a screwdriver to slightly turn it counterclockwise. If this can't be done, ask a repairman or someone who can do this to help you.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Try to do this steps. First, look for the 2 screws holding the front speaker cover on. Keep in mind that there are plugs covering the screws so you need to take it out first. Then, you need to unscrew and remove the speaker cover. Once it has been removed, look down and you will see 6 screw like adjusters with a white painted mark, do not touch the top row. Use a screwdriver to slightly turn it counterclockwise. If this can't be done, ask a repairman or someone who can do this to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nith81 Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
jimbo-bob Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
Ilikestuffandthings Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
kura2 Streaming Video & TVs 2
sitansudas Streaming Video & TVs 2