Sony Unveils New 160 GB PlayStation 3 Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sony should have added another HDMI port aswell which would have made it a little more intising to get the 160gb version.

G

With games downloading content to the hdd it's pretty easy to fill up 80gig PS3's... I upgraded our to 200gig not too long ago (from 40), we're only using about 50gig right now but I'm sure that will keep ratcheting up.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
wudnt it be smarter to release a ps3 with NO harddrive? because alotta people buy they're own upgrade anyway, and things are more flexible this way...

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
The lack of backwards compatibility is really disheartening. I still don't have a PS3 but might pick up one of these if it had the backwards compatibility, the vast majority of games I still play are actually ps1 games...

Time will tell I guess, but sadly this seems like software issue rather than hardware.

G

They should keep the backwards compatibility option on the table. They want to keep selling PS2 games and then tell people that they have to keep a system around from 2001. More and more LCD TV's are coming with less component video options. They are telling us that HD is important. Show us by giving us the option to have our PS2 games upconverted. I went through great pains to have everything attached to my Sony TV either upconverted or in HD, with the exception of the Wii. Sorry the PS2 games suck through the PS2. This is why people jumped on the MGS4 bundle. One gaming system connected to the TV. Don't let us down Sony. Make it compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.