Sony vaio serie f or toshiba satellite pro

Sandra_14

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Hello,
okay what would be the best between

Toshiba Satellite Pro 17.3" Intel Core i5 2410M
and Sony Vaio 16.4'' Intel core i5 460M?

OR

Toshiba satellite 17.3'' Intel core i3 370M/380M
and Sony Vaio 16.4'' Intel core i5 460M?

Also toshiba as a led hd screen and sony lcd, wich one is better?

To be use for work from home but litely, just taking calls and go around acc'ts.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra_14

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Futureshop.ca!
Listen try to anwser my 2 other questions on top!!!
Sony
• Enjoy the powerful performance of an Intel Core i5-460M processor (2.53GHz) and 4GB of pre-installed system memory
• Extra-wide 16.4" (1600 x 900) display using energy-efficient LCD technology.
• Built-in SuperMulti Dual Layer DVD+/-R/RW Optical Drive
• Store your favourite multimedia, important documents, and cherished family photos on the 500GB hard drive.
• An NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics card with 512MB VRAM delivers smooth, responsive gameplay
• 1.3 megapixel MOTION EYE camera and microphone with face-tracking technology
• Next-generation 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN technology and Bluetooth with integrated stereo A2DP (2.1+EDR)
• An HDMI output delivers video and audio to external sources via a single cable so you can enjoy HD entertainment on your compatible big screen HDTV without a myriad of extra cables (HDMI cable sold separately)
• Integrated numeric key pad ideal for fast and accurate entry of numeric data with just one hand
• Instant AV mode and multimedia controls for entertainment
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Edition

Toshiba
• Get better performance and easier multitasking with the Intel Core i3-370M and 6GB system memoryStore all your media and important files on the 750GB hard drive. The large 17.3-inch LED backlit HD display offers a larger view of your documents and webpages while bringing visual entertainment to life . Burn your own DVDs up to 8.5GB in size with the 6X Dual Layer DVD +/- RW drive. Integrated memory card reader and webcam/mic. Enjoy fast wireless connectivity with built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi. 2 USB 2.0 ports. This model comes complete with Windows 7 Home Premium

Thanks!!!

Sandra_14

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
This one is the reg toshiba.

I know the pro is the best but let say between the toshiba satellite regular one with 1st generation versus same sony vaio serie f 1st gen.