Sony XBR-65X850D Headphones

Debbie_63

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
I'm looking for a solution to my Sony Smartv bluetooth issues. Standard 4.0 Bluetooth devices (headphones) are not supported on Sony's 3.0 Bluetooth. Is there some sort of transmitter available that I could get to solve this problem? If so, what is it and where can I get it? We have some really awesome BT Headphones that I love.

Solution
Check what audio outputs your "Smart TV" has - there's a manual for that, or reading the labels next to various connectorz on your TV back/side panel.
- Best option: You'll find "Coax Audio Out" (usually black metal connector), or "Optical Audio Out"
- Next option: You'll find "Audio Out": red and white connectors, with letters "L" and "R" next to themn
- Worst option: You'll find "Headphones out" connector, 3.5'' connector where you can plug headphones.

So, depending on which one of these you have, you select the transmitter.
Check what audio outputs your "Smart TV" has - there's a manual for that, or reading the labels next to various connectorz on your TV back/side panel.
- Best option: You'll find "Coax Audio Out" (usually black metal connector), or "Optical Audio Out"
- Next option: You'll find "Audio Out": red and white connectors, with letters "L" and "R" next to themn
- Worst option: You'll find "Headphones out" connector, 3.5'' connector where you can plug headphones.

So, depending on which one of these you have, you select the transmitter.

Solution