Sound will not play on Netflix when connected to my dbpower t20 mini projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1knosidd

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
I'm using my fire stick to stream Hulu and Netflix to my DBPower t20 mini projector, the sound works fine on the home menu and also playing anything on Hulu. But Netflix will only play sound during the previews not when I click on an actual show. Any ideas?

Solution
check the audio setting. my PS3 won't play the english 5.1 track but will play the regular english one. same as you it also has no issue with amazon, youtube or hulu. only netflix.

so that's my guess. set the audio track to reg english and not the 5.1 track and i bet it works :)

sadly though you'll have to do it for everthing you play as it will default back to the 5.1 track each new thing it loads up.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
check the audio setting. my PS3 won't play the english 5.1 track but will play the regular english one. same as you it also has no issue with amazon, youtube or hulu. only netflix.

so that's my guess. set the audio track to reg english and not the 5.1 track and i bet it works :)

sadly though you'll have to do it for everthing you play as it will default back to the 5.1 track each new thing it loads up.

Solution

cassie8995

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017

Hello I'm having the same problem with my Apple TV. How to I change the language ?

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
Most netfix apps give you the option to change audio track on the play menu. When you first click something to watch it loads a screen where you then press play. Should be more options below play to chose from. Audio let's you change the language.

Or if it is already playing, pushing up on the remote will pop up the options at the top of the screen. Highlight the audio option and you get the same choice to change language

Status
Not open for further replies.