Spacebar,1,2,3,4 buttons only work if pressing fn button? After updating to windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber ravelle

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015
I tried uninstalling the keyboard driver and restarting... that didn't help, i also restarted and shut down... still having the same weird issue already checked and the filter or sticky keys were not activated. ... i'm using a usb keyboard for now but since i'm using a laptop it's quite a pain. my laptop is a Toshiba satellite L775D if that matters. Hopefully there is a fix to this because i really like the update. i just asked this on the windows forums and the answer they gave me was laughable :/ is anyone else having this issue

sigp226

Estimable
May 29, 2015

Having this exact same issue with my Toshiba Satellite C675D-S7109. I have tried all kinds of things
Holding FN for 10 seconds
CTRL+FN
ALT+FN
Checked BIOS settings
Downloaded the Toshiba FN key app
Deleted keyboard driver

I am completely out of ideas...PLEASE HELP

rvarnier

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
Have you checked you keyboard language?:??:

facelessangel7

Estimable
Feb 12, 2014
UPDATE: Did a clean install of windows 10 and the issue is still there. How frustrating!

same issue here on my wife's satellite C675-S7109, Windows 10. I was on the internet for a few days but found nothing. tried all the options listed here as well. When i called Toshiba they wanted to charge me a tech service fee and i laughed the guy off the phone. I am also decently handy at PC maintenance. This is definitely a software issue. let's hope we find a solution soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.