"Spam King" Indicted, Hacked 500K Facebook Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
Just for hacking into 500,000 accounts alone proves that he is a Repeat Offender and that doesn't count his previous in the 1990's.

He should be punish to Never touch ANY computer device for LIFE.

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
this guy must have been the spam prince when the last spam king escaped form minimum security and killed his family and himself.

I dont remember the exact details, i just remember he had like 4 times the fines in liquid assets (i.e. fined 500k, had 2 mil) and still went crazy.

tokencode

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
[citation][nom]computerrock1[/nom]^ ... Black Suit Hackers are worse but spammers are down their...[/citation]

You mean Blackhat hackers? At least they SOMETIMES have a skill/brains. This guy is just a scumbag. I say he should get internet access but only in the form of a single email address that is given out publically, That way he can sift through 100,000 garbage/hateful emails to see if anyone on the outside still cares about him....

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Stick his head in a bucket and pull the trigger, after announcing "GAME OVER." Then strip his estate of every last dime and apply it to the Federal debt.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]yuyyyt53[/nom]Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar!

[/citation]

To our own little forum spammer:

I see that your engrish is too bad to comprehend the jist of this article - but never fear, you will be deleted regardless :D

neoverdugo

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Serves him right!! Who the hell he thinks he is by bothering people in sending worthless spams (possible malwares)?

[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]The irony of spam in anti spam articles...[/citation]
Ain't that the truth

As for yuyyyt53/4 (possibly the same fool), you'll be the next one to be "ban hammered" by the IRL Law if you keep spamming.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]elel[/nom]To our own little forum spammer:I see that your engrish is too bad to comprehend the jist of this article - but never fear, you will be deleted regardless[/citation]
That's "Chinglish" ;)

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Spam is spam, what is it that makes Spam, spam?

This for what is said of spam, spam, why have anything that would say spam isnt spam just not be spam?

Well, rather im trying to say Spam isnt, there sure seems to be alot of it, yes? Enough to send somone to jail and put in a fine at least. But rather those ideas alone is hard said, but of it the most could be said that was done.

Ideas of spamming is bad sometimes, cause of many things, but what makes spamming the worse though is rather or not of it is it spam. In a world of copy paste, things are simple, why say more then needed if something is already said?

More effort for less should help get more, yes? Most things arent different and if so, of it what can be said other then that?

Well, go Buy Nike like the comment says. Rather spam or not still, probably though. What else is there to Nike?? Obviously i something more of Nike then just that, so a loosely placed idea to say.But its there and of some spam maybe at least if spam, there more to it...

So, spam is spam still, yes? How, when and why, against anything else that is different, is well, probably up for question. If anything its just spam, but for an actually post of results for the idea of article is anyones guess. Given it is only as bais as it is understood.

So, does the say interest post then only require a certain bais of post for it not to be spam?

This i think at times gets used more then not of course on the idea, cause it is there.

How at times does some spam so much to the ideas of millions, without question within maybe a few thousand or so already? Maybe numbers to some arguements, mean nothing, just the fact of spam?

Anyone would probably see spam for spam at times, but times change and so does spam, yes? I don't know, Of things to think of on the idea, anythign else is anyones else guess.

But of it, though 40yrs and a fine. Makes me wonder sometimes. Might be using (you) so much instead of me. My bad.

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
^At above spammers (even though I know you casn't read this). This guy was in California and is facing 40 years in the big house.

You live in China. If your government decides to track you down, you won't get 40 years. You (and possibly your whole family) will simply disappear. Nobody will be allowed to even ask what happened to you. It will be as if you never existed.

You have been warned.

G

I hope he rots in jail.. we have no room for scum like that in our society

Status
Not open for further replies.