Solved! Speaker cannot connect with TV

Undextered

Commendable
May 21, 2016
I have sony mhc-v21d speaker and i want to connect it with my tv, i tried connecting it with the rca cable but it does not work.

Solution
The connectors you describe are likely to all be composite - component video plus audio inputs NOT outputs so you can't use those.
If the TV has an HDMI input labeled ARC then connect the HDMI output of the Sony to it and turn ARC on in the TV menu.
You would still connect the Sony with HDMI to the TV for DVD playback even if the TV doesn't support ARC.
If the TV has a headphone jack then use that to connect to the Sony audio in 1.
If the TV has a digital audio output (coax or optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter to connect the speaker.
Nov 9, 2018

It is a chinese tv , 32 inches, has 6 colorful circle ports where 3 are red yellow white and others of different colors so the ports i am using are correct, is it possible that my tv is chinese and that is why it is not able to detect the speaker and can not channel the sound to speaker. I want to watch movie in my tv but the speakers in it are very bad and i need a way to plug my speakers in, do you think hdmi port will work?

The connectors you describe are likely to all be composite - component video plus audio inputs NOT outputs so you can't use those.
If the TV has an HDMI input labeled ARC then connect the HDMI output of the Sony to it and turn ARC on in the TV menu.
You would still connect the Sony with HDMI to the TV for DVD playback even if the TV doesn't support ARC.
If the TV has a headphone jack then use that to connect to the Sony audio in 1.
If the TV has a digital audio output (coax or optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter to connect the speaker.

Solution