Speakers for Music / Home Audio

raghav01

Estimable
Sep 3, 2015
i am looking for buying new speakers, i really dont know what would 2.1 Ch or 5.1 Ch will make, basically i am a music buff and i like slow music heavy bass and i want the noise should reach my neighbors home, i live in an apartment and the speakers i could use it for party also for around 60 people. i have heard the output of Monster Clarity HD one Model i found it to be loud and clear but i am unable to decide.
I would be basically playing music using my android phone / bluetooth / or will connect to my TV at home
Any new or upgraded stuff which has a better version from Monster Clarity HD one. Which is compact and mid sized. Sound output should be the best i can ever hear
Please suggest.

Since you are concerned with music a 2.0 or 2.1 system would be best.
No small speaker like the Monster would be able to product loud party volumes especially with a lot of bass, If you budget is around US$200 I would suggest you go old school and pick up a pair of used speakers and receiver or integrated amplifier. You can connect your phone to it directly or add a bluetooth receiver to it.

raghav01

Estimable
Sep 3, 2015

I am looking at new ones to buy no old stuff....Audio Engine a5+ or Monster Clarity HD one Model ?