Specific Audio Equipment

CappettoC

Estimable
Nov 21, 2014
I want to see if there is any type of audio equipment like this.

So I'm looking for a small box with a knob for audio adjustment. There is a line in, and 2 line outs, so i could plug in a ipod or something, and have the second line out not be effected by audio adjustment so i could control another individual speaker without the first audio adjuster mess with it.

Heres a photo for visual Representation, Here

Solution
If you want to adjust the volume you need a line level volume control but they don't have a bypass output so you have two options.
1. Split the output of your ipod and connect it to one speaker directly and one through the volume control.
2. Modify the volume control to have a bypass output. One with a case would make this easier to do. Depends on if you can solder.
If you want to adjust the volume you need a line level volume control but they don't have a bypass output so you have two options.
1. Split the output of your ipod and connect it to one speaker directly and one through the volume control.
2. Modify the volume control to have a bypass output. One with a case would make this easier to do. Depends on if you can solder.

Solution
why not just buy something which has two knobs already since you already know you want dual zone? there are products out there which can handle 2 speaker volume levels independently using the same source.

or, just use two single knob controls in tandem. seeing as how you essentially described a splitter and have one side pass through the box there is no need for the box to have this aux out (just put a splitter before two similar boxes and you have the same thing)

the aux output you mentioned is pretty much irrelevant.