Solved! specific combination of keys doesnt work on laptop

Dec 23, 2021
I have my issue with my laptop (but not desktop) playing a game: C S and D cannot be registered all at once. im playing a game with planes, where C is too look around, S to pull the nose of the vehicle, and D to roll right. I have to be able to preform these 3 things at once, but my laptop keyboard wont let me. if I hold C, it will only register whichever key I press first, S or D. while C S and A (roll left) has no problem.

any idea how to fix this? thanks in advance!

Solution
Well my friend,
You should check if the latest drivers for your keyboard is installed. Then, if the problem still remains you should try an external keyboard, if everything works fine then the problem is with your laptop's keyboard and you need to replace it. + You could also try install OS from scratch.
Hope you find it helpful!
Dec 22, 2021
Well my friend,
You should check if the latest drivers for your keyboard is installed. Then, if the problem still remains you should try an external keyboard, if everything works fine then the problem is with your laptop's keyboard and you need to replace it. + You could also try install OS from scratch.
Hope you find it helpful!

Solution