Speed fan configuring help

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
So i did configure Speed fan to start up with Windows, but when PC boots up i need to adjust speeds every time... That is a problem every time when i shut down or sleep a PC.
My question is how to set all three values (Sys, CPU, Aux) to 40% when PC boots up without going to speed fan every time...

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

What values do you find at boot up time?

Lower or higher?

Your fans are going to perform at speeds necessary to maintain proper operating temperatures.

Are the fans noisy, are the temperatures too low or too high?

The 40% setting may not be operationally viable.

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

My values on boot are 50, 50, 100%... i want them all to be 40%. Temp are fine i run my fans on 40% all the time, even under load and temps stay normal... i just need to set them to 40 because I'm tired of setting them every time i boot the system

Found this on an old link to a dated site:

Quote:

First you gotta checkmark Automatic Fan speed in the main window. Then, Under config. Go to speeds. Pick which fan it is, and click the up/down arrows to put the speed you want. Then checkmark the "automatically variated" box. That will do it. Now everything you reboot, as soon as it loads the program, it will put the fan speed to whatever you set.

End quote

Do not have SpeedFan so unable to test.

Found this:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/154956-how-to-properly-set-up-speedfan/

And there are other links with information regarding the configuration of SpeedFan.

Just google words such as "SpeedFan settings configuration". Vary as necessary for results more specific to your setup and situation.

felix3111

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

First one did the trick :D Thanks mate :)