Spilled juice on my FUJITSU laptop

kamilah

Honorable
Nov 7, 2013
Two days ago, I accidentally spilled juice on my laptop and now some keys are not working. Specifically, 1,2,3,4,q,w,e,d,z,x.
I have been using the on-screen keyboard but it's so troublesome.
Is the only choice to get a laptop or can I go to a computer shop and get the keys fixed?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP THANK YOU :)

Solution
Go to Fujitsu's website to look for a service manual specifically for your laptop. It should show you how to dissemble it if you are brave enough to do so. I never done so before (never spilled anything on my laptop), but it seems all you really need is time and patience.

Otherwise bring it to a repair shop. Just be aware that bringing it to an unauthorized repair shop can void your warranty.
Go to Fujitsu's website to look for a service manual specifically for your laptop. It should show you how to dissemble it if you are brave enough to do so. I never done so before (never spilled anything on my laptop), but it seems all you really need is time and patience.

Otherwise bring it to a repair shop. Just be aware that bringing it to an unauthorized repair shop can void your warranty.

Solution