spyware streaming seris

Ellen Rooney

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014
I live in France and need a good antivirus as I often consult streaming sites for series in original version I am a native English speaker. I need a good one to avoid repairing or replacing my computer if I get bad stuff on it, Bitdefender 2015 or netflix subscription?!

Ellen Rooney

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014
thank you that was quick, is the netflix advertised not American at 7§ or 8§? It's a little confusing, online here will I have a French dilution of netflix or netflix "an American one"?

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
There's a UK netflix and a US netflix, the US one has a much much better range. I can't tell you how to access that though. I'm not sure if the french netflix (if there such a thing) has a comparable range.

Ellen Rooney

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014

Ellen Rooney

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014
You have to sign up for Netflix in France with according to users a "drastically" reduced list of films and series which are behind those on in UK and US so maybe not the perfect answer. I only wish to watch a series per night and not download.

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
I was trying to avoid saying how to do it. But it is certainly possible and they have stated that they do not plan to shut that avenue down. It's one step better than Piracy.

Ellen Rooney

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014
I'm interested bu what is a "proxy service" also I saw that sometimes people already enrolled via Amazon agree to share their subscription for a participation towards costs see
http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance/cs/forums/3178103/PrintPost.aspx

with this article on Netflix in France

We've used the LoveFilm app on a Tesco Hudl, with a cable from the HDMI output to an HDMI input on
TVs in hotels in France and Germany and Italy. We don't have a subscription and just use the SD resolution
rather than HD, but it seems to work quite well. I am a bit mystified because I was under the impression that
this ought to have to go through a VPN (I haven't set one up), and that the BBC in particular were shutting
down these VPNs as they came across them. Am I missing something or will this route eventually get shut
down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alkingrey Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
NickyL Laptop Tech Support 0
Iforwevans Laptop Tech Support 0
H Laptop Tech Support 2
TKU Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Marshall Honorof Laptop Tech Support 1