Star Trek, Wolverine Keyboards, Induce Headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Was this supposed to be a review? You don't give any reviewer links or even a personal experience of these keyboards wearing off. Nor do you mention anything about a headache inducing image like you mention in your title.

What is the point of this article? All I can see is a blogger who visited a website and made assumptions.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
$46 for an irritating keyboard? I will sell you some stickers (a rainbow, a dragon, maybe a unicorn) so you can spruce up your existing keyboard. Let's say $2? Anyone interested?

rubix_1011

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
Seriously, instead of just posting an article and providing your first-glance thoughts, put a little more into it and provide more detailed coverage. Anyone can drop a .jpg and attach a link with their personal opinion, but how about some legitimate review links?

necronic

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Surprised your editor let you post that. With that title, along with the context of other articles and how their titles works, I assumed you were saying that these things actually induced headaches. I would be a bit more careful, they may actually have grounds for libel with this article titled the way it is.

Also, those are some ugly keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.