Steel series 7xb

Chillmasterkelly

Honorable
May 29, 2013
Not long back my steel series 7xb wireless headset was having an issue. The left earmuff was recieving no sound whatsover. My roommate has been trying to trouble shoot it but are failing. Any idea? Not sure if anyone has had this issue before. Note: The right earmuff has power. I get noise to come through the right earmuff. The left side has the retractable mic on it. I tested that side and I am still able to send messages through the microphone. Just no sound comming through.

Solution

Your going to need to get the same driver. IE one from another 7xb, due to different impedance levels and in general almost all drivers are different sounding.

Just throwing that out there.

Chillmasterkelly

Honorable
May 29, 2013

I can get music or sound from any device through the right earmuff. Just no sound incomming through the left earmuff. Im going to pick up my buddies soldering iron today and we are gonna replace a few wires that could pontentialy be bad and go from there

mouse24

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010

Your going to need to get the same driver. IE one from another 7xb, due to different impedance levels and in general almost all drivers are different sounding.

Just throwing that out there.

Solution