Steve Jobs Underwhelms Investors, Stock Plummets

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

More brilliant financial analysis - stock was actually slightly UP at the end of after hours (which meant down ~$3.5 for the day or down ~2%).

I guess with after hours volatility you can pretty much wait and cherry pick the price such that it fits the premise of the article.

Nice work! Had you actually waited 30min more, you may have had to report that it was up after hours (but still down for the day) and you would have had to come up with a new headline. By the way a 2% or for that matter even the misreported 4% does not normally constitute a stock plummeting, but I guess you needed to jazz up the headline!

sunwoo

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2007
People don't like it when a company says negative messages about other company's product just to boost their own image. Is it easy to learn than a PC? No. It depends on the software. Is it more secure than Vista? No. Who is charging $140 (w/tax) updates for their OS, while XP has been round for 7+ years and charges nothing. And don't talk about drivers for 3rd party upgrades for Mac, it's worse than Windows. If your going to go with Apple be prepared to walk a very fine line. Oh yeah, you also can't watch netflix videos. Make it a filament. But if you do like it that way be my guest it looks nice doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.