Solved! Stopping all apps running on bush tablet

stewarta13wsb

Prominent
May 22, 2017
How do I stop them? Tried the little cross. Tried swiping right.

It's not like a phone with a kill all button either!

How do I permanently get rid of the huge list on the screen when I press the square?

Solution
In most cases, you can't stop 'all' apps from running on a device. Especially since many things the device needs run them. However you can disable some, and then temporarily stop others (until the tablet reboots or refreshes).

You would need to go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Go to the "All" tab and then tap on the individual apps you want to change. If they can be uninstalled, there will be a button allowing you to do it. If they cannot, that option will be grayed out and you will only be able to disable them temporarily. As stated above.
In most cases, you can't stop 'all' apps from running on a device. Especially since many things the device needs run them. However you can disable some, and then temporarily stop others (until the tablet reboots or refreshes).

You would need to go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Go to the "All" tab and then tap on the individual apps you want to change. If they can be uninstalled, there will be a button allowing you to do it. If they cannot, that option will be grayed out and you will only be able to disable them temporarily. As stated above.

Solution

stewarta13wsb

Prominent
May 22, 2017

stewarta13wsb

Prominent
May 22, 2017
Yes, done that. But..... each time I go in to the list via the little square, there's the same list. Maybe 8 just say Google, some look like search topics or chrome page headings etc., and they just come back every time!
Maybe a fault with chrome?