Strap-On Wheels Move Wearer at 10mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]foscooter[/nom]Your gonna put wheels on my boots, and push my happy 310 lb @ss around, good luck![/citation]

Yeah you're probably right...you probably need the exercise anyway.

This is for those of us who do enough walking in a day at our jobs and still want to go for a stroll in the park with the wife in the evenings maybe?

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]if a quick brake is needed, just fall on your nose... going from 10 to 0 in less than one second would be rough.[/citation]

Really? Have you ever gone jogging? That's ten miles per hour. I can stop in less than a second.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
So the imagine of the bike has me thinking. Whats the odds that we can get some sort of recharger to attach to our bikes? That way I can "walk" when I need to, and then hop on my bike and recharge them? For the record I bike about 3mi every day to and from work. I would love to use these on the up hill part of my ride home, and then recharge them on my way down the next day.

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]loomis86[/nom]Really? Have you ever gone jogging? That's ten miles per hour. I can stop in less than a second.[/citation]
actually i think 10mph would be considered running.

doomsdaydave11

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
Apparently no one in this thread has ever had to walk anywhere meaningful in their lives, like school or work every freaking day.

Still, I think my bike did a pretty good job of the same thing.

dasper

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I hope they govern how fast it accelerates up to 10 mph otherwise this could be a strap-on that if you wear and go all out, you could be the one with the sore rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.