Solved! stream from smart tv to another tv

Dec 10, 2019
I built an outdoor bar/grill and placed a TCL Roku tv. I want to stream DAZN fights from the TCL to a Seiki tv located about 25 feet away in a gazebo. What is the way to accomplish this?
fyi I already have my directv receiver connected to both tvs via hdmi splitter and that works good.

Solution
TVs don't have video outputs. Since there is no output to split you can't send content from one TV to another.
You could get a Roku stick for the other TV.
You could split the output of a Roku stick or box to connect to both TVs. An HDMI input selector with 2 outputs would allow you to connect both the sat box and any other sources to both TVS. A matrix HDMI selector would allow independent selection for both TVs.
TVs don't have video outputs. Since there is no output to split you can't send content from one TV to another.
You could get a Roku stick for the other TV.
You could split the output of a Roku stick or box to connect to both TVs. An HDMI input selector with 2 outputs would allow you to connect both the sat box and any other sources to both TVS. A matrix HDMI selector would allow independent selection for both TVs.

Solution