stuck on windows logo

Saied Ansari

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
solution for hasee laptop when i turn on my laptop then he stuck on windows logo but when i press f8 key and its working in safe mode

Solution
If it will load in "Safe Mode" but not in normal mode, then there is something on the tablet that is causing the system to get stuck. You will need to go through the start up files and see what is causing the error.

When in "Safe Mode" go to "Start" and in the search box type "msconfig". (without the quote marks). In here you want to check the "Services" and "Start Up" tabs to make sure there is nothing in there that should not be loading.

Be very careful what you mess with in there as well. Because you don't want to cause problems for your computer on top of this issue.
If it will load in "Safe Mode" but not in normal mode, then there is something on the tablet that is causing the system to get stuck. You will need to go through the start up files and see what is causing the error.

When in "Safe Mode" go to "Start" and in the search box type "msconfig". (without the quote marks). In here you want to check the "Services" and "Start Up" tabs to make sure there is nothing in there that should not be loading.

Be very careful what you mess with in there as well. Because you don't want to cause problems for your computer on top of this issue.

Solution