Suddenly stopped working

Jul 11, 2018
I have my Dell computer with Windows 7 connected to my Denon receiver which is connected to my Samsung tv with hdmi cord. I was using the tv as a 2nd desktop so I could drag videos from computer to watch on tv. It was working fine Sunday night but as of Monday morning, not. I can no longer find the computer option in the sources list on the tv. Any advice would be appreciated.

Jul 11, 2018
Problem solved, turns out the Game port that I was using for computer connection on receiver stopped working, plugged the HDMI into the blueray port and the computer shows up under DVD/blueray on receiver dial

Jul 11, 2018
I tried your suggestion but nothing changed, I forgot to mention I did a software update from Samsung yesterday and that did nothing. It seems the tv doesn’t recognize the computer, I am wondering if it is a problem with the receiver?

Jul 11, 2018

Jul 11, 2018
Problem solved, turns out the Game port that I was using for computer connection on receiver stopped working, plugged the HDMI into the blueray port and the computer shows up under DVD/blueray on receiver dial

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rwcass75 Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1