Super annoying virus please help

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
I recently downloaded a virus called svcvmx.exe and it disabled internet usage on my pc as well as my antivirus launching, I've already gone into task manager and stopped everything harmful. I've already gone into control panel and uninstalled everything bad but when I go into startup on task manager svcvmx.exe is still running and it won't let me disabled it. Also in the details tab there's like 17 svchost.exe's on there
. I've removed all inheritance from it and accidentally made a desktop shortcut of it that I dont have permission to delete. I also can't reset my pc in update settings (clicking get started does nothing) PLEASE HELP

I apologise for grammatical errors I'm forced to do this on my phone and I have fat thumbs

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
I dont even know how otherwise i would do anything to fix this, even if i lose everything i downloaded/all files.

also sorry about the late reply i didnt get the email notification.

[two posts merged by moderator]

zer0c007

Notable
Jun 10, 2017
Download RKILL ....small app, it should kill it in task manager, you keep it running even though if the virus was stopped from running. Now try opening your antivirus, if it dowa , update it and scan. Also download malwarebytes and scan after your antivirus is done.

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016

I run rkill and it says i should be able to run my security programs (i already had malwarebytes but reinstalled in) and it still says "unable to connect to service"

Honestly if there was a way to wipe hard drive a different way then thru update and security (not working 4 me) i would

Edit: i apparently cant type into cortana anymore

zer0c007

Notable
Jun 10, 2017
Unable to connect I assume is internet, but now does your antivirus launch? ...checking google this is an adware issue. Way forward would be a dedicated adware removal tool. It could have been part of a recent program install or clicking or accidentally class clicking on ads while s surfing.

zer0c007

Notable
Jun 10, 2017
Try adwcleaner or similar.......if you're successful wit adwcleaner, then run malwarebytes again. I understand malwarebytes always auto checks for updates before scanning if your computer and if none detected it scans anyway, if at this point you stopped malwarebytes and closed it that's a mistake scan anyway.

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016

i ran both adwcleaner and rkill and same malwarebytes error ;/

edit: i tried wiping my hard drive thru cmd but since its the one i 'booted on" i cant so if you know an easy way to just restart i'll gladly take anything

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016

yes i have a laptop and a 16gb flash drive and a cd with music on it <- if tht helps

Edit: im just now getting around to doing it, but watching a yt video about resetting windows with a usb

Edit 2: IM MENTALLY EXHAUSTED IM GOING TO BED ILL CONTINUE IN THE MORNING

NippleCollector

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016

i reintalled windows 10 thru a usb and its still in task manager

yet adwcleaner, rkill, and malwarebytes found nothing and i can still use my internet and such so i guess its fine