@ symbol doesn't work

Judi D

Estimable
Apr 3, 2015
I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series. The #2 key normally has the number 2 and the @ sign on it. This new keyboard has the number 2, quotation marks AND two @ signs. I have tried various combination of keys and cannot get the @ sign to work.

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
This might help
http://www.askvg.com/fix-cant-type-and-other-symbols-in-windows-8-incorrect-character-appears-on-screen/
Sounds like you have the wrong keyboard selected Country/region.?

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
This might help
http://www.askvg.com/fix-cant-type-and-other-symbols-in-windows-8-incorrect-character-appears-on-screen/
Sounds like you have the wrong keyboard selected Country/region.?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop General Discussion 3
C Laptop General Discussion 5
M Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 2
B Laptop General Discussion 1
C Laptop General Discussion 1
P Laptop General Discussion 2
A Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 2
J Laptop General Discussion 3
S Laptop General Discussion 1
X Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 3
Jinn Laptop General Discussion 4
B Laptop General Discussion 4
Similar threads
I bought an imac as a gift and my friend cannot get the @ symbol using the shift key , it is a wireless RF 333 mini keyboard ,
How can I get the @ symbol as it won’t appear and no 2 keeps coming up. It’s a Spanish keyboard
Hi I'm having trouble in getting the "@" symbol to work.I'm using Asus model F541S windows 10
how to restore the at symbol on my hp laptop
Symbols typed not same as those on Keys
when i was press sfift +2 then can give result in the (") collan..can please tell me that how to press symbol which using in e
lenovo pc internet explorer symbol has vanished
i have a chrome book and my " symbol and @ symbol have switched around. I need help please!!
I have an asus k501j laptop but it won't let let me use my shift key to get my @ symbol up but just keeps giving me " or numbe
Solved! Cannot Type "@" Symbol With My Keyboard
Hi I have a Lenova 50 laptop and @ symbol only works now with shift + 2. it has previously worked as normal. can anyone help c
trouble finding @ symbol on lenovo Z40
Toshiba laptop hash key typing pound symbol
My HP laptop keyboard is messing up. Most characters when i type them either don't type or type random letters or symbols. I c
Hi I have splilt cordial on my Asus laptop. A fan appears to be activated and the light next to the aeroplane symbol is on. Is
typing the right letter but there is a symbol at the end of each line??
My acer just starting typing different symbols, for example when asking a question it wonèt allow me to type a question mark
what are the symbols with the F1 keys etc
Lenovo Z50 keyboard symbols in wrong keys??
when I try to use my shift key to access the @ symbol I get" symbol insted am I doing something wrong or is there a key for ac

ASK THE COMMUNITY