Question Sync google classroom with microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019
Hello!

I have a question that has been bothering me for a while now and I can't seem to get the answer to it. My school is partnered up with Google and Google provided us with their GSuite (which I absolutely hate) along with some Chromebooks (The cheap ones where you can't open more than 10 tabs at a time) and because of this everyone is forced to use Google's software whether they like it or not. I don't like it and I want to switch to Microsofts word, and OneNote... But there's a problem. Everything in school is done on GSuite including the assignments which are done on Google docs.

And for the actual question, is there a way to be able to use Microsoft Word without having to worry about manually importing Google Docs files everytime over to it; automatically import google docs to microsoft word from either google classroom or google docs itself (along with google spreadsheets and microsoft excel)?

Thanks a ton, and sorry for the long story haha

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019
The problem is that these Chromebooks are most likely bound by contract to only use this software or your school don´t want you to install anything else.

But you can try installing Office apps via the google app store
https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...romebook-32f14a23-2c1a-4579-b973-d4b1d78561ad

I don't have a chromebook. I just want to be able to get rid of the really annoying google docs but then all my assignments are created on google classroom which makes it on documents. I was asking if there is a way to automatically open them in google word and save them in google drive..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS