Taking screen shots on Medion Akoya laptop

Sep 4, 2018
Taking screen shots on Medion Akoya laptop can anyone help me as I have no idea it is suppose to be simple I have windows 10?

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Regardless of Windows version, you press Alt + Print Screen (Print Screen is often abbreviated Pr Scr on the actual key).

On Windows 10 it'll bring up a box asking you if you want to save it to OneDrive. If you decline that option it'll be saved to the Clipboard as usual.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Regardless of Windows version, you press Alt + Print Screen (Print Screen is often abbreviated Pr Scr on the actual key).

On Windows 10 it'll bring up a box asking you if you want to save it to OneDrive. If you decline that option it'll be saved to the Clipboard as usual.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrChard39 Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 10
T Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
I Laptop Tech Support 17
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
tomsguideUS Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question BLACK SCREEN TAKE OFF COVER AND WORKS AGAIN
Question Acer laptop, Flickering black screen takes too long to load BEFORE Acer logo
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
How to Take the screen of a lenovo yoga 510 apart?
how i can take screen shot in laptop
I tried to push and hold 0 key when powering up laptop it still takes me to windows error recovery screen and wont let me chos
new window does not come up when I take a screen shot
My lenovo ideapad 100 turns black screen i cannot take out the battry as well so how will i do....
My ASUS laptop won't let me sign in, I click the power button and it takes me to a loading screen, and stays on the loading sc
Lenovo G50-45 - Windows 8.1 takes more than 1 hour to load
What could be wrong with my lenovo ideapad 110 wen it comes on but ders is no light on the screen. I cant take my battery out
BSOD but cursor and keyboard don't work. Also, can't take battery off.
HP Mini will not start takes me to safe mode startup they give me a blue screen saying to uninstall software or hardware and w
Lenovo Z500 laptop taking forever to start
it stuck on a black screen and won't reset when I turn off is it a way to reboot...it doesn't have a battery to take out its a
Aver aspire 5920 can't restore to factory default Takes me to the screen with the option but won't restore
Asus Q550 - Taking apart the screen
i have a toshiba satelitte laptop,but on my key pad i haven't got a 'prtsc' button !!!! so how do i smegging take a screen sho
How to Take a Screen Shot on a Windows Laptop
My Acer laptop comes up blank and says "press F2 to continue" which takes me to the InsydeH20 Setup Utility screens....is the

ASK THE COMMUNITY