News The best Assassin’s Creed you’ve never played is free right now — here’s how to get your copy

Nov 30, 2023
I wouldn’t call that a gift the game came out almost 9 years ago. You probably can go buy it for 3 bucks at game stop. Ubisoft is trash for that. Nobody wants to go back and play that out of date game.

Dec 2, 2023
Okay I made an account just to tell you how wrong this is. Syndicate is better than some games but is seriously NOT underrated. You want an underrated game in the AC franchise? AC unity.
Syndicate is a shallow story with even shallower characters. There's McGuffins everywhere, but that's to be expected of an AC game. However the way Syndicate handles itself is honestly laughable.
I'm too tired to write a fleshed out review here honestly, but seriously, come on admin have you even played the game?

Dec 2, 2023
I wouldn’t call that a gift the game came out almost 9 years ago. You probably can go buy it for 3 bucks at game stop. Ubisoft is trash for that. Nobody wants to go back and play that out of date game.
There are plenty of older games that are good and are really fun to play still.
Skyrim, AC unity, the metro series, AC 1 2 3 brotherhood, the banner saga series, the Arkham series, the Borderlands series and so much more